வெள்ளி, 1 மே, 2020

                        Love and Blessings.


              I had mentioned in my  blogs ,"Bow to the will of Providence.".Even after a detailed planning and meticulous execution, if things goes wrong ,It would be nothing but your "Karma".On the contrary If your thoughts are clear,consistant and strong then the cosmic force will come to your help and un expected helps will come from un known sources.An example of would be the life of Mr.Jayachandran.

                                       

    For an adolescent boy or girl  the autobiography of Mr.Jayachandran ( later - Guru Nitya chaithanya Yati ) will be a boon.I do not know  whether a boy or girl of 15-16 will be able to understand ,"The love and Blessings " of Nithya.

                              For me,the book was of great help.I had started Saint "Rmalingam's teachings " when I  was about 10 years.Simultaneouly I was going through Mr.Mukundlal Gosh's ( later became Paramahamsa Yogananda ) "Auto biography of an Yogi ".I had always been in search of life history of ordinary people who in later part of life are considered by public as messengers of God.That is how I went to Sivagiri to know more about Narayanaguru.







                  My army life in the isolated peaks of The Himalayas,and the illeterate background of my village people made me to go deeper and deeper into human developments and come to the conclution that "Man is the Creater ".Becaue of such thought process going on in my mind ,I never sought undue favour from any body and I had spent my blood and sweat to keep myself  worthy of the places I had occupied.





                        Mr.Jayachandran ,who felt that he will not lead an ordinary life ,writes a lot about philosophy of life in the above book.If such books are kept as "Non Detailed study " in +2 level and in under graduate level certainly the character of our youth will improve.

                         An introduction to the book goes like this ;

                   Guru Nithya ,is many things to many people. To the worshipful he is a conduit to the Divine.To a seeker he is a mirror of the wisdom residing at the core of the seeker's own heart.To those seeking companionship he can be a playmate,friend and lover.To those perched and weary from the feverishness of daily life he is a cooling and energysing elixir of ever ready refereshment and eternal renewal.To those lost in confusion and ambivalence of a dark uncertain path he is a beacon of illumination  and guidance.In fact ,to many who were blessed to know him intimately Guru Nithya was all of the above and more.How his life unfolded to shape his particular personality ,value vision and chosen path and how he played out the above roles among numerous others is the ravelatory story preasented in the book.   





           Nithya had given an excellent explanatory note to Narayanaguru's "Athma upadesa sathakam " It is a hundred verses note. Nithya titled the explanatory noes as "Neither this Nor that ,But Ohm ".



                                 At    Narayanaguru birth place,near Trivandrum.      
                 


















           

 

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக