ஞாயிறு, 20 பிப்ரவரி, 2022

                                                            Psychology

                      Psychology is the scientific study of mind and behavior. Psychology includes the study of conscious and unconscious phenomena, including feelings and thoughts. It is an academic discipline of immense scope, crossing the boundaries between the natural and social sciences.

                 psychology plays very important role in one's life.An event causes incurable damages in some one's life but does not stir some one else.What is the reason ? It is how we react to that event.our actions are of two types.voluntary and involuntary. Thought process is voluntary.If you think about untimely death of a beloved or painful experiences of a cancer patient,perhaps tears will roll automatically from your eyes.But by controlling the voluntary nerves ,we can control the involuntary actions.

                  While violence,aggression and terrorism are related to the mind ,environmental circumstances damages the inner mind which is reflected in the activities of the affected individual.

                When I was serving in Megalaayaa,in military engineer service,I had lost my mother.It was unfortunate that due to miss understood situation I was denied leave.But I sat at an isolated place for a while and re collected the development of event for the last about 10-15 days.I had mentally prepared myself to face the situations as it comes.

                      My  mother was suffering from T B for the last 4-5 years.When ever I bid farewell to my mother after my annual leave,I always used to think whether I will see her alive in my next leave.So her death was not a shock to me.But refusal of leave was un bearable.My Boss was civilian and was taking revenge for something else.By over coming that emotional battle,I felt strong mentally.See the under mentioned events;

Deeply regret to inform that your son Flying Officer Vikram Singh lost his life in a flying accident early this morning. Death was instantaneous.”

While most of the bereaved family members insist to see the mortal remains of the body, many a time there isn’t a body or nothing to show! Nothing remains…

Flying Officer Vikram Singh’s mortal remains were only a few kilos –scrapped and collected with great difficulty from that was left in the cockpit. The wooden coffin had to be filled with wood and other things.

Shri Lachhman Singh Rathore alighted from the helicopter

His first son Captain Ghanshyam Singh of the Gurkha Rifles was killed in Ladakh in 1962 War. His second son, Major Bir Singh, died along the Ichogil Canal in 1965 in an ambush. His youngest, Vikram Singh, who had the courage to join the Air Force, is also gone now.

              can there be a greater loss than this ?How did Mr.Lachman sigh Rathore  took it ?

                 Hats off to great men of this Noble land INDIA.

             I resume my activities as a normal man ,embedding all the emotions deep in mind.

  


கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக