புதன், 5 டிசம்பர், 2018

                                             The Park that "Inspires"

          Readers may be aware  that on my return from Antarctic Expedition  I had concentrated on "Human Development".Because many times I had experienced that your thought process in otherwords The detailed planning of a task is almost half done.The mental process of executing a task  and correcting any mistake there in makes the actual execution very easy and ofcourse a great success.
           This type of a thorough mental appriciation before execution  has lead to thumping success many times in my life.
            My conduct of India's 5th wintering at Antarctica  was a historical success. All obstacles and all those who stood in my way moved to the side as I proceeded.
                As you all may be knowing I had taken a handfull of mother earth from my birth place and sprinkled arround Dakshingangotri,India's research station seeking cosmic blessings when I took over as Station Commander.Just before return from Antarctica I took 5-6 Antarctic rocks as memorobilia.These rocks were lieing in front of my house at Annanagar,Chennai as I did not have  funds to execute my plan.
                After about 15 years when my pension was revised and I got arrears of revised pension I immediately swung into action to establish "Inspirational Parks.
                 On 24-11 2011 I had sent out a circular in Tiruvarur Dt titled as "சரித்திரம் படைக்கத் தயாராகும் சன்னாநல்லூர்.
             About 1000 copies were distributed,and I started my work.
On 23-12 2012 the Pillar was innagurated.
                 On 17-05 2017 the cosmic library was innagurated.

                      During all these process many people had visited Sannanallur.Some of the friends who were really interested to see this were unable to come.But when they finally came to  Sannanallur they were wnder struck about the magnitude of the work and the ease with which It was Executed.
              The writtings in the visitors book is like this.

I had decided to celeberate my 76 th birth day at Inspirational Park. My Younger sons Father -in law  took all the pain to travel from Bangalore and share our happiness.
After two days of stay with us he left for Bangalore.

                    He wrote very sensitive and emotional message.






12:48 (3 minutes ago)

I think you  ,with your effort ,  have won a page in the annals of history of your village , a paragraph in history of your state , a line in the history of the country and  of course , my heart too.

You etched your name on your village to last long for next 200 years.

Your life and times are merited to find a place in language prose of primary classes as an example for " celebration of human life and spirit ".

Regards




I am really gratefull to all my well wishers.











கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக