திங்கள், 5 டிசம்பர், 2016

                                                    Build me a son.

                On 01 December I have entered the 75th year of  my life. Even though born and brought up in rural back ground  the Cosmic Forces had been kind to me to show the heavenly path.
                       I was gifted with a kind and ever loving wife and two brilliant and enterpricing sons who are on the forward march in life.
                   Elder son    G Arvindhan B.Sc,B.Tech


                  Younger son Karthik Ganesan,BE,MBA.

                               On this special occasion  I am reminded of this" SOLDIER'S PRAYER"
                 
           Build me a son o lord,who will be srtong enough to know when he is weak,brave enough to face himself when he is afraid;one who will be proud and unbending in honest defeat,humble and gentle in victory.
         Build me a son,whose wishes will not take the place of deeds,a son who will know THEE-and that to know himself is the foundation stone of knowledge.

      Lead him ,I pray,not in the path of ease and comfort,but under the stress and spur of difficulties and challenge.Let him learn to stand up in the storm;let him learn compassion for those who fail.


         Build me a son whose heart will be clear,whose goal will be high;a son who will master himself before he seeks to master other men;one who will reach into the future,yet never forget the past.And after all these things are his, add,I pray,enough of a sense of homour so that he may always be serious yet never take himself too seriously.Give him  humility,the simplicityof true greatness ,the open mind of true wisdom and the meakness of true strength.


             Then I,his father ,will dare to whisper,

                     
                             I have not lived in vain.  















                  

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக